Wednesday, January 6, 2010

God Bless My Nephew

Just came back from hospital
I went to visit my nephew (my 2nd sister's son)
My heart is so pain seeing his condition and suffering
He is not yet 1 year old
Not sure whether he is sick of dengue
But his platelet already dropped until 17 only
I am so worry about him
He has been so playful with me
I like him so much

It is really not easy to raise up a children until they mature
My sister looks so worry and I can feel that her heart is very pain

Human is so weak for their power
Sometime we find it very difficult to fight to the nature
Thing will happen unpredictable
So, don't hesitate to show our love to the one we care
Don't miss up anyone and appreciate what we have
Don't be too stubborn in looking at any matter
Open our heart to give our love

I sincerely beg from YOU, Buddha & Bodhisattva
Bless my nephew to recover soonest

2 comments:

  1. Hope your nephew will get well soon. Did you get the med for him, the one that you ate to treat dengue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure is dengue yet....but i have the medicine for him to consume

    ReplyDelete