Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to myself,
Although there are too much unhappy matters happened in 2009,
But I have to say, I had grown up from that,
Last minute before 2010,
Something really bad had hurt me again
Made me mad again
But I got a knock from a sincere friend that
made me wake up
What you had told me is really true,
Sometime I scared that you will vomit blood if I am still that stubborn

It's year 2010, I am 26 already but achieving nothing
It's time for me to take this chance to say
Goodbye to my past
GOODBYE TO BEAUTY OF IMPERFECT
I will never look back again
I will only proceed ahead for whatever awaiting me
Love ain't everything
Just forget everything I had contributed to
I can't hope everyone to behave in the way that I am thinking
Including how you should be as my "friend"

I am happy to be single now
My target now is only to earn as much as possible
I want to buy Mitsubishi car
I want to buy House
I want to go travel

Today just went for a hair cut + dyeing + scalp treatment
It cost me RM149
Feel a bit "lulu" or muddle-headed with the new hair cut
But I really hope that I am really muddle-headed
Having not so good memory
Having more simple thought
For me to have more cheerful life
Get back me laughter and smile



7 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. "..vomit blood..". I'm sure your 'friend' was just telling what he/she's feeling. Who can stand it, hearing that their friend is being treated badly, right.
    Don't feel 'lulu'. You look younger, and that should be good news. Hahahaha... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. my previous blog also got some wrote in english and i thought u very hardworking in refering dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er.. I'm not that hardworking after all. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. smile more!! 3rd and 4th pics definitely look nicer than the 1st and 2nd one!! ganbatte! happy chinese new year my friend! :)
    ~blay

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you blay...din expect u came to tis blog...happy tiger year

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolxx..ur photo r so funny..
    Single is good...im enjoying too...^.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat do u mean by funny?
    ya, single is good

    ReplyDelete