Monday, January 18, 2010

Goodbye

These few days was full with sorrows
Shock by the news of the teacher & students from my mother school
that they had felt into a tragedy
1 teacher & 5 students were victimized by the God

What had happened to the world?
Is that going to end?
Mother of Nature....are you going to take back everything?
My heart is so painful....
My sky is so Grey.....
And our earth is hopeless...

It is true that a single human is powerless in front of the nature
It is also true that when human united will be powerful enough to fight back the nature
But we all stay to be selfish and maybe only until the day before the world come to end

If I can be granted a power from the God
I would plead for the power of knowing the future
......especially tragedy....disaster
Saving whoever I can save...

May all my beloved friends stay healthy and safe
May those died will live peacefully at another world
Blessing the world to be full of hope

No comments:

Post a Comment