Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Episode I

It is the second time I went to watch movie alone
And it is the 3rd & 4th movie I watched alone

12pm: Tiger Woo Hoo
It is a funny movie indeed also touching at some part
Not bad for the first time actors & actress
I like ah Beng the most (Lim Teik Weng)
Friends...I tell you...worth to watch
And also support Malaysian Chinese film industry

After that went to shopping alone
Have to buy some new clothes for CNY
Went to buy 2 clothes at Padini
"New Arrival" and no discount, cost me RM218
But I like it very much

Went into Esprit, too expensive to buy
And no member card...haihz

Met her sister, Min and chatted awhile
What a coincidence....

Went into SubZero,
buy two pants and 1 clothes
Got a member card for that
Cost me RM357

Went to bought 2 sets of clothes+pants
for my 2 nephew
Cost me RM140

5pm: Sherlock Holmes
Eager to watch it for long time d
Also worth to watch it
I think it still have another episode
This movie is only one of it's case
The big boss still haven't come out
Holmes is really awesome,
not only brilliant in investigating
but also in fighting

It had been a long time din shopping
As my saving not much left
But only due to the CNY is coming
Then only open my wallet for shopping
Most of the time, I am very save even in buying food

After this, I have to start saving again

1 comment: